ACT’s commitment to sustainability and the environment stems from a focus on protecting people, promoting health and safeguarding the planet’s natural spaces. As part of our commitment, we manage our internal operations in ways that are both socially and ecologically responsible. We constantly search for new innovations that will help our customers and our team minimize environmental impact and sustain healthy communities.
Beyond helping our clients recycle an average of 87% of their waste shipments, ACT offers a full range of environmental management services, such as:
- Chemical Waste Disposal
- Radioactive Material Disposal
- Biomedical Disposal
- Vacuum Truck Services
- Electronic and Universal Waste Recycling
- Environmental Health and Safety Outsourcing Program
- Environmental Contracting
- Equipment and Facility Decontamination
- Emergency Response
- Digital Waste Management and Tracking Software
- Parts Washers
- On-site support with hazardous waste technicians, emergency response & decontamination services
We own and operate our own TSDF in Albuquerque, NM, giving our clients a turnkey approach to their recycling and disposal needs.
We now have 12 locations servicing the western and southwestern regions of the U.S. and Mexico. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley, ACT is on the cutting edge of environmental management.