Job Title: Local Driver Class A/Field Technician
Classification: Full Time
Work Days: Full Time, weekdays M-F, and occasional weekends/out of state driving projects
At ACTenviro, we promote “people over profits.” Through our reputation as the greenest, most customer-focused player in the business, we are rapidly expanding our service offerings and geographical footprint.
As a nationally-recognized, employee-owned company involved in all facets of hazardous and biological waste management, ACTenviro is at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution.
With you on board, though, we can be even better. Your motivation and hard work will have a direct effect on ACTenviro, your career trajectory and, perhaps more than anything, the future health of our planet. If this all sounds like a challenge you’re ready to meet head-on, apply today!
Benefits We offer a wide range of great benefits and perks to our employees to ensure they feel at home with us. At ACTenviro, we have a family-oriented culture and environment without the normal corporate grind. We offer progressive compensation with annual reviews, company-paid medical benefits for the employee, company-matching 401K contributions, regular recognition and rewards, and many company-sponsored, family events away from work. We also offer the chance to own part of the company by offering company stock options. Come join us at ACTenviro, where we don’t just see you as an employee, we see you as something much more!
- Drive a Class A truck
- Processes and consolidated various chemicals including bio-hazardous materials
- Safely transports hazardous materials and chemicals
- Labels and organizes containers in compliance with all regulations
- Inspects hazardous waste storage areas and documentation
- Responds to emergency situations when called upon
- Assists with shipping hazardous waste including biological waste
- Attends and maintains all required training necessary to perform job
- Performs safe work practices involving chemicals, radiological, and bioactive agents
Experience and Background
- 2 years prior experience in the hazardous materials/waste industry
- Class A driver with 2 year driving experience
- Class A Commercial License with Hazmat endorsement
- Must be violation free and have no accidents on record
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background screen, physical, respirator fit-test, and drug screen
- ACTenviro is willing to train the right person
High school education or equivalent.
ACTenviro is a Forward-Thinking, Professional Organization with Family Values and Customer Commitment.
Please visit www.actenviro.com to learn more about ACT.