Whether you are new to the field or are an experienced professional, EH&S consultants from ACT help you respond to workplace challenges and be more effective at work.
Overview of Consulting Services
ACT provides 3 types of consulting services:
- Environmental Protection and Hazardous Waste
- Workplace Safety and OSHA Compliance
- Worker Training and Education
We can assist with specific tasks or offer complete program management. Our goal is to help you develop programs that meet business goals while protecting people, property and the environment
Environmental Protection and Hazardous Waste
ACT consultants can help with environmental and hazardous waste management, including:
- Hazardous Materials Business Plans
- Hazardous Waste reports
- Chemical inventory and Fire Department Permits
- Wastewater and air permitting
- Radioactive Materials Permits
ACT can conduct audits, prepare reports and assist during regulatory inspections. ACT can also provide assistance with waste re-use, recycling, reclamation and treatment.
Workplace Safety and OSHA Compliance
ACT consultants can also help with safety and OSHA compliance, including:
- Safety assessments and ergonomic evaluations
- Written programs:
- Illness and Injury Prevention
- Chemical Hygiene/Hazard Communication
- Bio-Safety/Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hearing Conservation and Respiratory Protection
- Exposure assessment for chemicals and physical agents.
- Fume hood surveys and respirator fit testing
ACT can assist with specific tasks, can support your safety committee or help implement safety management systems, such as ANSI Z10, OHSAS 18000 and OSHA VPP
Worker Training and Education
We provide initial and refresher training for all safety and environmental programs. At ACT we feel that effective training is the most important component of any compliance program. Training is appropriate for the audience and will help attendees understand why various requirements are in place and not just what compliance tasks are required.
Why use ACT Consulting Services?
ACT uses our professional knowledge and experience to help our clients. We help companies reduce the risk of adverse incidents and non-compliance, improve performance, increase compliance and achieve corporate objectives.